With GDC coming up I will be spending this week working on sculpting a full character using the skills I developed in the last two weeks. I haven't done anything besides busts but I learned a lot of the fundamentals of sculpting and feel confident that with adequate reference and patience I can pull it off. Unfortunately I don't feel like I could make it a full game asset in time since I have little to no practice in that area but I plan on giving it a solid render with a standard material or poly painting if I have time. 
Instead of my typical daily posts every two or so days I will post a WIP. Just thought I'd give an update to those wondering what happened to my daily posts. Also any recommendations for which busts I should finish up and give proper renders so I  have some form of portfolio it would be much appreciated!

Follow and critique my WIP on my posts at Polycount and ZBrushcentral!
Polycount Thread
ZBrushcentral Thread